*This post contains affiliate links*
If you are like me and you’re a last minute shopper for a father’s day gift, you’re probably panicking right now. Father’s day is officially a week away. It’s almost the day of dad!
And I don’t know about you, but I think guys are by far the hardest people to shop for. Of course, I’m sure there are guys that are saying the same thing about women. But admit it, guys are way harder. You can’t get them the same thing every year!
I honest to goodness used to do that with my dad. I rotate between getting him a book, a tie, or a gift card. Now that I have a son, he can get cool grandpa things! Honestly, he says he’s happy with all of us together…maybe quality time is his love language. Anyway, I’ve compiled a few ideas for the dad in your life. That’s whether you’re getting a gift for your own dad, your husband, or any favorite dad you know, take your pick! All of these are under $50!
For the outdoorsy dad
- Life Straw– it purifies water directly in the straw, you can drink right out of a stream with it and have clean water.
- Premium Camping Hammock with straps– This one is normally sold for $70, but it’s on sale for $39.99!!!
- Coleman 2-Person Tent– This could totally be used for a father/son campout! Here is a bigger tent for the whole family but it is obviously more than $50
- KanJam– For the dads that get a bit competitive, but love to be outside with the family. This game is so much fun!! My brother actually owns it, and I’ve played a few times. The fun is worth a few jammed fingers.
- LadderBall game– this is another great game to have on the beach or in your backyard for some family fun.
For the Home Improvement dad
- Black & Decker Orbit Sander
- Aromatherapy Oil Diffuser in Wood Grain-I know what you’re thinking…”oils are girly.” But they totally aren’t. Oil diffusers are for everyone, and with the wood grain look you can’t go wrong.
- 100 Things Every Homeowner Must Know
- The Illustrated Art of Manlieness
- Home Improvement Season 1 DVD– Nothing says dad quite like Tim Allen and Tool Time. Can I get a grunt?
For the Gadget dad
- Amazon Echo Dot– everyone likes a personal assistant. And with Alexa, you can ask her anything
- Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker- I couldn’t decide which one I thought was cooler, so I picked two different speakers. One is black and triangular and the other has a blue light.
- Laptop Bookbag Carrier– This is for the dad with so many gadgets, he needs something to carry them all.
- Compact Battery Charger– for the dad on the go, but still needs to keep all of his gadgets charged.
For the Cooking dad
- 18-Piece Stainless Steel BBQ set– For every grilling master, or master wannabe.
- Ninja Master Prep– for all your blending needs. Awesome smoothies not included.
- Cut Resistant Gloves– nothing ruins dinner more than a sliced hand. Not that happens THAT often, but still who really wants to take that chance?
- Gourmet Nut Basket– when your dad is just nuts about cashews, peanuts, and 5 other kinds of nuts
- 8-cup glass coffeemaker– for the coffee snob who thinks he knows the best way to make and drink coffee and literally can’t go a day without talking about it. *cough cough ROBERT*
For the Geeky dad
- Harry Potter Wand Remote Control– who wouldn’t want to control all of their devices with the flick of a wrist? I mean this is the coolest thing ever!
- Death Star Popcorn Maker– I want to come up with a Star Wars joke for this, but sadly I’m not a star wars nerd.
- Star Wars Salt & Pepper Shaker– “Luke, please pass the pepper” like I said, my star wars jokes are terrible.
- Captain America Waffle Maker– nothing to add, it’s just cool
- Lightsaber umbrella– the handle of the umbrella is a freakin’ lightsaber. It legitimately lights up!
There you have it, 25 wonderful options for every dad you may possibly know in your life. It doesn’t take much to be a father, but it takes a lot to be a dad. Celebrate him this week, as I will most definitely be celebrating my own dad and my wonderful husband. We may not be able to go on another vacation this week, but at least we’ll be together!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.